Today I played a lot of things cards,wii ,computer and football. I went to the Library and borowed 3 books. The first book was called The haunting of hiram,the second book was called Toad rage,the third book was called The other facts of life.
This is a 4 day blogger.The first day I got a teakwondo exam and I need to get a red-black belt. Then I saw 3 belts and then I said there are 3 belts there were 2 persons and I am the third one. the second day I was moving to a new house it was 5000 dollars. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! The third day I went to my friends house and have a slept over and it was his birthday! The fourth day I went to Lam Tin and have a teakwondo lesson.
Comments
It is a good habit going to library. And it's so exciting to find your favourite books! It's like going into a treasure to find the previous things. I like reading, don't you ?
Mama