Skip to main content

Aw man! mandarin.

Aw man! mandarin is 3:00 and now it is already 2:28. But I got good news. I can go to Yahoo's house again. Hurrah! I hope school will not start anymore and I can play with Yahoo all day long.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Haha Reggie,

I know you really love playing with Yahoo. Both of you are good and smart boys. I hope you two will be good friends for life.

Love,
Mama

Popular posts from this blog

Day of playing

Today my breakfast was egg and luncheon meat sandwich. It was very yummy. I went to Lei Yu Mun day camp with Yahoo and his mom & dad. We played archery, gateball and cycling, it was really fun. I went to Yahoo's home to play football and Pokemon. Our dinner was hotpot at 'dai pai dong', the noodle and beef were yummy. It was a really really good day. And now I have to sleep because I have school tomorrow.

I am a red-black belt

This is a 4 day blogger.The first day I got a teakwondo exam and I need to get a red-black belt. Then I saw 3 belts and then I said there are 3 belts there were 2 persons and I am the third one. the second day I was moving to a new house it was 5000 dollars. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! The third day I went to my friends house and have a slept over and it was his birthday! The fourth day I went to Lam Tin and have a teakwondo lesson.

Bye bye everyone

Today I played tennis with Dennis and this was my last time to play with Dennis tennis. Bye bye! At lunch I ate spaghetti. Yummy! I ate 3 bowls of spaghetti. Then I went to maths and I thoght it was fun. Bye again. Next it was teakkwondo I said bye too!