Club penguin is a game that you play and it is really fun. I like club penguin because you can make friends. There was a friend I want to be with was a penguin called latias was not really cool but he was not my friend anymore. I got in to an argue and he hated me and I hated him.
This is a 4 day blogger.The first day I got a teakwondo exam and I need to get a red-black belt. Then I saw 3 belts and then I said there are 3 belts there were 2 persons and I am the third one. the second day I was moving to a new house it was 5000 dollars. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! The third day I went to my friends house and have a slept over and it was his birthday! The fourth day I went to Lam Tin and have a teakwondo lesson.
Comments